Automate your entrances with this spring closing system
that is versatile and stylish. 950N2 is applicable both in exteriors and interiors.
Ensure a safe passage with FAAC’s 950N2
With a speed and force controllable microprocessor, forget your handsfree requirement for opening and shutting entrance doors.
Let the nuisance stay out with a sturdy, powerful and trusted automatic door by FAAC.
Only let the positivity in.
Say no to noise
and say yes to a safe, secure and smooth discreet door movement.
What is the 950N2 Swing Door Operator by FAAC?
950N2 Swing Door Operator is an electronic device that is used to open and close swing doors automatically. It facilitates mechanized push and pull in a swing door for a smooth and safe passage of people.
The opening and shutting is guided by a spring closing system that can be installed on architraves or directly on the door. The device is enclosed in an aluminum cover. Two devices could also be coupled on two door leaves to work as a single unit flawlessly. The safety that is provided by the operator’s intelligent system is extraordinary.
Two electronic boards—950N2 MPS (control board) and 950N2 I/O (input/output board)—are installed in the automation system that account for the accuracy of the 950 N2 swing door operator. A magnetic encoder continuously monitors the angle of the door, and a computer regulates all door activities in real time. An inbuilt selector also allows you to choose the operation logic (automatic, manual, night, open).
The system fulfills European safety standards EN16005. The opening and closing speeds of the door are intelligently controlled by the smart technology present in 950 N2. while maintaining high levels of safety standards, the 950N2 swing door operator by FAAC is capable of handling door leaves weighing over 360 Kg.
- Articulated arm with telescopic adjustment in anodised aluminum
- Sliding arm in anodised aluminum
- Radio receiver connector
- Laminated transformer
- Return spring with transmission arm coupling
- 950N2 MPS control board
- DC motor
- Integrated magnetic encoder
- KP EVO programming and functions keypad
- Functions selector
- Anodised aluminum casing
Why you should buy
950N2 Swing Door Operator by FAAC
- Operating logics: AUTOMATIC, OPEN, MANUAL/NIGHT
- Evaluates door weight for open and closed positions
- Easy passage with the help of “PUSH and GO” function
- “ANTI-WIND” function ensures proper shutting of doors even during strong winds
- AVS function (Anti Vandal System) to safeguard the motor
- Manual mode during power outage
- Adjustment trimmer for opening speed, closing speed, and pause time
- Compatible with microwave radar, infrared, laser, push-button, photocell, electric lock, locks, KP EVO programming unit, and FAAC radio controls
The KP, LK, and KS EVO functionalities keypads can be utilized for the following tasks:
- PARTIAL OPEN
- DIAGNOSTICS WITH A WIDE RANGE OF SIGNALS
The KP EVO keypad’s
built-in display can be used for the following tasks
- Opening and closing speed adjustment
- Pause time adjustment
- Opening width adjustment
- Interlock function
- Master-Slave function for double leaf doors
- Can be used with acoustic or light signal transit indicators
Want to purchase 950N2 Swing Door Operator by FAAC?
Contact Stebilex today to schedule a consultation with a door automation expert.