Regulate your access with this robust yet elegant ECturn electromechanical swing door drive by Geze which can be individually adjusted for opening and closing speeds.
The door opens and closes more slowly thanks to a low-energy feature, which satisfies all safety requirements. The pack also comes with a rechargeable battery that provides a one stop solution to your power worries.
Laden with modern technology such as electric latching action, obstacle detection, push and go functions, guide rail, radio board, etc welcome this swing door drive for added safety and controlled access.
With the super feature of wireless activation, connect your swing drive to networks and make it smart.
Geze’s ECturn Swing Door Drive?
Geze’s ECturn is an electromechanical swing door drive for accessible single leaf doors weighing up to 125 kg and is used for commercial, public and private access. It facilitates motion of objects in and out of the passage with controlled features. The Geze ECturn enables customization of the opening and closing speeds of the door. The feature of electrical latching increases the speed of the door just before closing. The return to the original position is aided by the automatic reversing technology that detects an obstacle for the same. This automatic swing door drive by Geze has low energy functions that opens and closes the door at optimum speed thus exhibiting high safety demands.
The ECturn swing slide drive also has an obstacle detection function by which it identifies the object through contact. Automatic reversing is employed to return to the opening position after detecting the obstacle. Following light physical pressure on the door leaf, the Push & Go function engages the automatic drive which can be used to link to other devices.
A glass guide rail with a glass thickness of 8 to 10 mm is available for use on glass doors. An optional rechargeable battery offers the highest level of safety in the event of a power outage. Optional radio board for radio transmitter-based wireless activation is an added plus.
Where you can apply ECturn by Geze
- Single-action, single leaf, right and left closing doors
- Single-action doors up to 1100 mm leaf width or 125 kg weight
- Entrance and interior doors with moderate access frequency
- Automation of frameless all-glass doors
- Door leaf installation and transom installation Barrier-free access
- Push & Go function triggers the automatic drive following light manual pressure on the door leaf
Why you should choose
Geze’s ECturn Swing Door Drive
- ECturn by Geze is a sturdy swing door drive that can manage a weight of upto 1100 mm leaf width or 125 Kg smoothly to provide excellent safety
- The sleek and chic design of the Ecturn swing drive reduces the hassle of assemblage of trillions of components and facilitates ease of installation and low maintenance
- The glass guide rail is an eye-catching feature that enables the drive to be mounted on various door types including the very narrow ones and upto a thickness of 8-10mm
- GC 338 sensor strip equally fares well for this ECturn drive by Geze. It gives visitors a chance to discover an universe of knowledge unlike any other via its Geze technology.
- Geze’s ECturn comes with a rechargeable battery options that works smoothly during a power outage
- The wireless activation feature further makes it a unique and updated device
- The linking option is another marvelous function of the drive which facilitates ease of operability
Want to experience this level of
security at your place?
Contact Stebilex today to schedule a consultation with a Door automation expert.