Manual and Electronic operation for all types of situations
Variable speed for opening and shutting
Reversible three-phase asynchronous gear motor that protects the mechanism in the event that the arm is forcibly lifted
Zinc-coated surface to prevent corrosion in all kinds of situations
What is BL 41 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems?
BL 41 barrier is a rapid industrial raising gate used for traffic control and industrial facilities with broad entry points. It is another variant of BL 40 with a central arm that can support booms up to 12 metres in length. It has adaptable functions such as variable speed for opening and shutting. A gear motor protects the arm in cases of abrupt closure. The barrier has a light and efficient body with a top cover that is detachable. There is also an electronic control board that can be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons.
- A body made of 3 to 8 mm thick folded and welded sheet metal
- Frontal and lateral doors with a lock and peripheral sealing joint that allow for simple access to the mechanism
- A top cover that is detachable and lockable
- A central round aluminium arm with red reflective strips that are guyed with galvanised steel
- A solid, 50 mm-diameter drive shaft for the arm is installed on two permanently greased bearings
- An electronic control board that may be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons
- Connecting the control board’s terminal block to a device to give information, such as the presence detectors’ status
- Reversible three-phase asynchronous gear motor
- Secondary transmission on gearwheel and sprocket wheel.
- Frequency inverter
- Electronic limitation of the electromechanical assembly torque
- Analog sensor
- Compression springs
- Lever for manual lifting
Interested in learning more about Automatic Systems’
BL 41 Gate Barrier?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 41 Gate Barrier by Automatic Systems.