A smart rising barrier with an
Analog sensor that facilitates intelligent detection
Robust body made of thick folded and welded sheet metal
An electronic control board controls configurations and/or extra accessories
Electronic as well as manual operation
What is BL 44 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems?
The BL 44 is a short- and medium-range fairly fast-rising barrier for installation on public roadways, for parking, traffic control, etc. It has a white lacquered aluminium central oval strengthened section arm with red luminous stripes. The top cover is detachable and lockable. The drive shaft is placed on two permanently oiled bearings. An electronic control board controls configurations and/or extra accessories. It can be used in a variety of places and can be adjusted accordingly.
- A body made of 3 to 8 mm thick folded and welded sheet metal
- Frontal and lateral doors with a lock and peripheral sealing joint that allow for simple access to the mechanism
- A top cover that is detachable and lockable
- A 175 x 100 mm white lacquered aluminium central oval strengthened section arm with red luminous stripes
- The arm’s solid, 50 mm-diameter drive shaft is placed on two permanently oiled bearings
- An electronic control board that may be parameterized to support different control configurations and/or extra accessories
- Connecting the control board’s terminal block to a device to give information, such as the status of the presence detectors
- Reversible three-phase asynchronous gear motor
- Secondary transmission on gearwheel and sprocket wheel
- Frequency inverter
- Electronic limitation of the electromechanical assembly torque
- Analog sensor
- Compression springs to balance arm
- Lever for manual lifting of the arm
Where can you apply BL 44 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems?
- Perimeter access (residential, commercial, industries, hospitals…)
- Car parks (shift changes)
Want to know more about Automatic Systems’
BL 44 Rising Gate Barrier?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 44 Rising Gate Barrier by Automatic Systems.