Block broad lanes effortlessly and smartly controlling the flow of traffic
Low cost of upkeep to reduce the extra burden with BL 45A/F that gives you a window of relaxation
High longevity makes your one-time investment worthwhile
Breaker block in the event of an impact providing added security
What is BL 45A/F Barrier by Automatic Systems?
BL 45A/F is a barrier used to secure bridges, tunnels, crossings, mountain passes, etc. The BL 45A/F barriers are part of the BL 4x range of technologies and go along with the French Tunnels Study Center’s suggested accessories (CETU). It is a robust barrier made from folded and welded sheet metal bodies. The top cover is detachable and lockable. It comes with a lever to manually elevate the arm in case of power outages.
The entire system is controlled by a computerised control panel. The barrier has an electromechanical assembly that makes it versatile and easily adaptable to various site requirements.
- Folded and welded sheet metal bodies, from 3 to 8 mm thick
- Front and side doors with locks and peripheral sealing joints, allowing for simple access to the mechanism
- A top cover that is detachable and lockable
- Rectangular glass fibre central arm (BL 45F), with a white polyester resin coating and red class 2 reflective strips (*), or round aluminium central arm (BL 45A), lacquered white with red class 2 reflective strips (*)
- The arm’s solid, 50 mm-diameter drive shaft is placed on two permanently oiled bearings
- A lever to manually elevate the arm in case of power outages
- A computerised control panel
- Rotating base with breaker block in the event of an impact and floating contacts reporting housing position
- Reversible three-phase asynchronous gear motor
- Secondary transmission on gearwheel and sprocket
- Frequency inverter
- Inductive limit switches
- Compression springs
Where can you apply BL 45A/F Barrier by Automatic Systems?
- Traffic management
- Bridges and tunnels
Interested in Automatic Systems’ BL 45A/F Gate Barrier?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 45A/F by Automatic Systems