The arm comes equipped with a robust fence made of aluminium
Rubber protecting profiles and cockscomb anti-climbing features
Aluminium tubes with a 25 mm profile soldered on both sides of the arm
Robust body made of thick folded and welded sheet metal
What is BL 47 Fenced Barrier by Automatic Systems?
BL 47 Fenced Barrier is an industrial rising gate protected with a stiff fence. It is used to regulate vehicle entry at medium access points for industrial sites, traffic management, etc. With a barred boom with crests and delicate security features, the rising barrier BL 47 is outfitted in series. The BL47 hermetically seals up the entry (up to 4.35m), blocking it to both cars and people. The body of the barrier is strong made up of thick folded and welded sheet metal. Frontal and lateral doors are with a lock and peripheral sealing joint that allow for simple access to the mechanism. The top cover is detachable and lockable. An electronic control board can be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons.
- A body made of 3 to 8 mm thick folded and welded sheet metal
- Frontal and lateral doors with a lock and peripheral sealing joint that allow for simple access to the mechanism
- A top cover that is detachable and lockable
- Offset rectangular (120 x 80 mm section) aluminium arm with red reflective stripes and a white lacquer finish
- A 50 mm solid arm drive shaft that is placed on two permanently oiled bearings. The housing’s centre axle exit makes it simple to reverse the barrier model (arm to the left or right of the housing), which offers four variants while also taking the location of the doors into consideration
- An electronic control board that may be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons
- Networkable control board’s terminal block that can be linked to a device to give information, such as the status of the presence detectors
- Reversible three-phase asynchronous gear motor
- Secondary transmission on gearwheel and sprocket wheel.
- Frequency inverter
- Electronic limitation of the electromechanical assembly torque
- Analog sensor
- Compression springs
- Lever for manual lifting
Want to know more about Automatic Systems’
BL 47 Fenced Gate Barrier?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 47 Fenced Barrier by Automatic Systems