The sandblasted carbon steel material used
Bollard meets the PAS68 crash rating
Tested by an N3 type truck weighing 7500kg traveling at a speed of 80km/hr
What are FRB-01 Fixed Bollards by Optima?
Optima FRB-01 fixed bollards which are crash tested are intended to close the routes permanently. It is a non-removable fixed bollard because it is permanently concreted into the ground. They are similar in appearance to hydraulic bollards. Fixed bollards of Optima FRB-01 are appropriate for use in military, governmental, and commercial structures or on roadways that are permanently blocked to vehicular traffic. Optima crash-tested bollards have successfully achieved and certified PAS 68: V/7500[N3]/80/90:5.4/25.0 standards.
Optional Accessories with Optima FRB-01 Bollards
- Various colour options
- Flashlight on top of the bollard
- Decorative top flanges
- Stop sign with mounting pedestal
- Test parameters: PAS 68: V/7500[N3]/80/90:5.4/25.0
- Equivalent to: K12, M50, ASTM F2656, IWA14-1
- Height: 900 mm
- Diameter: 320 mm
- Environmental durability: Hot dip galvanised and red oxide painted, finishing with painted yellow and black stripes
- Structure: Heavy duty
- Type of steel: S275 (inner core), finishing 316 stainless steel sleeve
Interested in Optima’s FRB-01 fixed bollards?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of FRB-01 fixed bollards by Optima