A detachable hood provides a logical defence against dust and humidity
A bipolar circuit breaker ensures electrical safety
In the case of a power outage, a manual barrier operating emergency crank with safety cut-out flow
Programmable electronic control logic to facilitate regulated flow
What is BL 53 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems?
A heavy-duty high-security barrier with a reinforced circular boom arm portion, the BL 53 rising barrier was created specifically for installation in locations where a high level of security is required. In comparison to the BL 52 barrier, the BL 53 barrier is more “high security.” This entrance, which has a maximum width of 8 metres, is fitted with a boom and a strengthened arm, rendering any effort at forcing it impossible. The barrier arm is made of aluminium tubing painted white with red reflective stripes. The two side doors provide simple access to the interior mechanism. The electronic control logic may be programmed as per individual requirements. In the case of a power outage, a manual barrier operates an emergency crank with a safety cut-out.
- Manufactured from 3 to 8 gauge shaped and welded steel sheet 10 mm thick with a steel profile structure that has been welded into a solid portion
- Lockable from the inside, top hood that can be removed
- Two side doors with safety and lateral weather sealing ensure simple access to the internal mechanism by locking
- Barrier arm made of aluminium tube and reinforced oval section a white polished surface measuring 100 x 175 mm with red reflective lines, cap with an end-seal. The arm is positioned in the middle of an iron pole
- Two permanently oiled ball bearings support the arm shaft
- The balance of the barrier arm using a compression spring
- Electronic control logic that may be programmed to enable different control actions and/or complementary accessories
- In the case of a power outage, a manual barrier operating emergency crank with safety cut-out
- Tip assistance (optional)
- Induction motor with three phases
- Gearbox with worm-screw life lubrication
- V-belt and grooved pulley
- Crankshaft-rod mechanism
- Safety torque limiter with adjustable friction
- Limit switches activated by adjustable cams
Where can you apply BL 53 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems?
- Perimeter access (tertiary, industries, hospitals…)
- Traffic management
Interested in BL 53 Rising Barrier
by Automatic Systems?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 53 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems