Boom arm swing-off prevents damage to the barrier in
the event of a boom arm hit
Automatic barrier unlocking device that unlocks barriers in the event of a power outage, allowing manual opening thereafter
Extra commands and accessory options available
Electrogalvanized components, detachable cover, and a security lock that fulfills all your requirements
What is BL 229 Toll Barrier by Automatic Systems?
The BL 229 Toll barriers are intended for use at highway toll booths. They are upgraded versions of BL 229 to suit toll booth requirements. They are made of steel sheets that are covered in two coats of paint. Access to the mechanism is through a side door with a security lock. The key-locked lid is removable. Boom arm is made of aluminium tubing that has been end-sealed and painted white with red reflective stripes. They can be operated automatically or manually as per the need. They have a high performance, are reliable, robust, flexible, and low maintenance.
- A housing constructed of folded and welded sheets of steel that range in thickness from 2 to 6 mm and are covered in two coats of structured paint (standard color: orange RAL2000)
- Electrogalvanized internal mechanical components
- Access to the mechanism is through a side door with a security lock
- Key-locked lid that can be removed
- Boom arm made of aluminium tubing that has been end-sealed and painted white with red reflective stripes
- Two permanently oiled ball bearings support the arm shaft
- Manual unlocking lever (if not automatic mode set up)
- Various extra commands and/or accessory options are enabled via the control board
- Arm balancing by springs
- Three-phase geared motor
- Crankshaft-rod device
- Automatic barrier unlocking device
- Frequency converter
- Analogue inductive limit switch
Where can you apply BL 229 Toll Barrier by Automatic Systems?
- Toll roads, highways
- High traffic industrial sites (shift changes)
Want to learn more about BL 229 Toll Barrier
by Automatic Systems?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 229 Toll Barrier by Automatic Systems