A manually operated rising barrier perfect for private access
Robust body made of a sheet of electro-galvanized steel for strength and longevity
Pad-lockable pin to secure the barrier in a vertical or horizontal position
Balanced opening and closing speeds of operative shafts
- A 10mm thick base is welded to a 3mm-thick sheet of electro-galvanized steel that has been folded over
- Bolts and nuts made of stainless steel
- Two permanently lubricated, self-aligning plummer blocks support the barrier shaft.
The barrier can be halted in either a horizontal or vertical position thanks to progressive stops
- Use of a pad-lockable pin to secure the barrier in a vertical or horizontal position
- The barrier’s movements are balanced according to its range at both opening and closing thanks to steel counterweights mounted to the operative shaft.
An extruded aluminium alloy round boom with one or two sections bushed depending on the overall length
- One segment, 80mm in diameter, from 3 to 5 metres
- 2 parts, 60 mm and 80 mm in diameter, from 5 to 8 metres
Interested in learning more about BL 10 Rising Barrier
by Automatic Systems?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 10 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems.