Robust body made of thick folded and welded sheet metal
An electronic control board that may be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons
Reversible three-phase asynchronous gear motor that protects the mechanism in the event that the arm is forcibly lifted
Zinc-coated surface to prevent corrosion in all kinds of weather conditions
What is BL 40 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems?
BL 40 is a rapidly rising barrier for vehicle access control at medium and wide access locations, such as industrial sites and traffic management. With its strong motor, it can lift long booms with connected attachments. It has adaptable functions such as variable speed for opening and shutting. A gear motor protects the arm in cases of abrupt closure. The barrier has a light and efficient body with a top cover that is detachable. There is also an electronic control board that can be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons. The analog sensor makes the barrier smart and intelligent covering various site requirements.
- A body made of 3 to 8 mm thick folded and welded sheet metal
- Frontal and lateral doors with a lock and peripheral sealing joint that allow for simple access to the mechanism
- A top cover that is detachable and lockable
- Left/Right round aluminium arm with red reflective strips, painted white, constructed of two or three segments that slot into one another, and guyed with galvanised steel wires if it is longer than five metres
- The arm’s solid, 50 mm-diameter drive shaft is placed on two permanently oiled bearings.
- An electronic control board that may be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons
- Connecting the control board’s terminal block to a device to give information, such as the status of the presence detectors
- Reversible three-phase asynchronous gear motor
- Secondary transmission on gearwheel and sprocket wheel
- Frequency inverter
- Electronic limitation of the electromechanical assembly torque
- Analog sensor
- Compression springs
- Lever for manual lifting
Interested in learning more about Automatic Systems’
BL 40 Gate Barrier?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 40 Gate Barrier by Automatic Systems.