Steel profile framework that has been welded into a sturdy section
Rigid skirt made of
hot-galvanized steel wire latticework and a
frame made of square steel profiles
Electronic control board that may be programmed to handle a variety of control functions and/or add-ons
Barrier arm made of aluminium tubing painted white
with red reflective stripes
What is BL 76 Fenced Barrier by Automatic Systems?
A strong substitute for sliding gates, the BLG 76 rising barrier is essentially a rising fence that has benefits over sliding gates in terms of speed and ground footprint. The robotically constructed BLG 76 rising fenced barrier has a boom carrying a mesh fence. It is a unique substitute for a sliding gate since it permits control of all vehicles, in addition to safely closing an entry. The body of the barrier is strong made up of thick folded and welded sheet metal. Frontal and lateral doors are with a lock and peripheral sealing joint that allow for simple access to the mechanism. The top cover is detachable and lockable. An electronic control board can be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons.
- Made of steel sheeting that has been bent and welded and is 3 to 10 mm thick, with a steel profile framework that has been welded into a sturdy section.
- A detachable, internally lockable top hood
- Two side doors that provide simple access to the interior mechanism include safety locks and peripheral weather sealing
- A barrier arm made of aluminium tubing painted white with red reflective stripes. The housing’s arm may be on either the left or the right side. The barrier arm is made up of three sleeves with progressively smaller diameters and an end-sealing cap
- A rigid skirt made of hot-galvanized steel wire latticework and a frame made of square steel profiles measuring 30 x 30 mm
- Stainless steel rod ensuring that the skirt is tightened on the frame
- Using a compression spring to balance a barrier arm
- Electronic control board that may be programmed to handle a variety of control functions and/or add-ons. A detachable hood ensures the board’s protection from dust and humidity. A bipolar circuit breaker ensures electrical safety
- Integrated low-temperature heating resistance
- In case of a power outage, manual barrier operation is possible thanks to an emergency crank with a safety cut-out
- Tip assistance
- A frame for fixing, made of threaded rods, that is to be set in a concrete base
- Three-phase induction motor
- Life-lubricated worm-screw gearbox
- Safety torque limiter with adjustable friction
- Grooved pulley and V-belt
- Crankshaft-rod mechanism with ball strap joints
- Limit switches activated by adjustable cams
Want to know more about Automatic Systems’
BL 76 Fenced Gate Barrier?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 76 Fenced Barrier by Automatic Systems