Crash-test certified PAS 68: V/7500[N3]/80/90:0.0/21.7 zero penetration
No rebar required in the concrete foundation
Galvanized and epoxy painted or with AISI 36 stainless steel cover for corrosion protection
Economical and practical civil work
What are FXB-CT fixed bollards by Optima?
Optima FXB-CT crash-tested fixed bollards are intended to permanently block off the routes. It won’t be able to remove the fixed bollard again because it has been concreted into the ground. They are similar in appearance to hydraulic bollards. Military, governmental, and commercial structures or roadways that are permanently restricted to vehicular traffic can use Optima FXB-CT crash-certified fixed bollards. These bollards from the Optima are crash test certified to PAS 68: V/7500[N3]/80/90:0.0/21.7 zero penetration (This means that M50-P1 “zero penetration” according to American standard).
Optional Accessories with Optima FRB-01 Bollards
- Various colour options
- Flashlight on top of the bollard
- Decorative top flanges
- Stop sign with mounting pedestal
- Test parameters: PAS 68: V/7500[N3]/80/90:0.0/21.7 zero penetration
- Equivalent to: K12, M50, ASTM F2656, IWA14
- Height: 1250 mm
- Diameter: 320 mm
- Environmental durability: Hot dip galvanised and red oxide painted, finishing with painted yellow and black stripes
- Type of steel: S275 (inner core), finishing 316 stainless steel sleeve
Interested in Optima’s FXB-CT bollards?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of FXB-CT bollards by Optima