Bi-directional servo drive tripod turnstile with panic/bar drop-arm function
Compatibility with all access control and identification systems
Minimal power usage,quiet,
little noise operation
Bar drop-arm and panic functions with auto-reset
What is the Centurion-M Tripod Turnstile by TiSO?
Centurion-M is a tripod turnstile that acts as an access control system along with the greatest space-saving features. It is a successful combination of low cost and high quality. It provides free access to 60 persons per minute and the crossing capacity is 25 persons per minute. The passage width is 600 mm which is bi-directional. It is a motorized tripod turnstile with 41-54 protective level.
Why you should choose
Centurion-M Twin Turnstile by TiSO
- High quality at a reasonable cost
- Bi-directional servo drive tripod turnstile with panic/bar drop-arm function
- Compatibility with all access control and identification systems
- Minimal power usage
- Bar drop-arm and panic functions with auto-reset
- Quiet, little noise operation
- Optional housing kinds, such as indoor or outdoor
- Numerous accessory options
- Having a backup battery connection available
- Full supply established as a requirement
What does Standard Centurion-M Tripod Turnstile have?
- Wired remote control
- 4 LED indications
- Anti-panic feature with automatic reset
- Supply of backup battery power connection
What upgradation options are available for Centurion-M Tripod Turnstile?
- Any other equipment that may be requested, such as a passage counter, RFID, proximity, or biometric readers, a coin acceptor, a pushbutton, a barcode reader, or a QR-code reader
- There is a Tripod Twin modification
- External installation with heating capability (for cold climates)
- Cooling mechanism
Interested in TiSO’s
Centurion-M twin turnstile?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of Centurion-M twin turnstile by TiSO.