An elegant layout with beautiful lines
Anti-panic feature with automated reset
Successful combination of low price and high quality
Integration with any type of access control and ID systems
What is ONYX-XS Tripod Turnstile by TiSO?
ONYX-XS is a tripod turnstile with a unique wall mounting design. The possibility of fitting to upstanding surfaces is provided via a unique fastening method. This is a cost-effective option that is effective and has small dimensions.
This turnstile has a futuristic appearance because of its elegant design, attractive body lines, and slanted scratch-resistant glass top, making it a fashionable architectural piece to complement any contemporary decor.
The automated bidirectional servo-drive mechanism of Onyx-XS turnstiles has a reliable locking system. With stainless steel arms and a fully automated anti-panic mechanism, Onyx-XS features a sturdy hub.
Why you should choose
ONYX-XS Tripod Turnstile by TiSO
- An elegant layout with beautiful lines
- Anti-panic feature with automated reset
- Servo-driven tripod turnstile with anti-panic system/bar drop-arm function
- Automatic reset
- Successful combination of low price and high quality
- Integration with any type of access control and ID systems
- Low power consumption
- Whisper-quiet, low noise operation
- Compact and quick to install
- Wide range of accessories
- A wired remote control is in a standard kit
- 4 LED indicators
- Supply of backup battery power connector
- The turnstile is provided and ready for installation; there is space for RFID readers under the top glass
- Any other equipment that may be requested, such as a passage counter, RFID, proximity, or biometric readers, a coin acceptor, a pushbutton, a barcode reader, or a QR-code reader
- Remote control that is wireless
- OEM / Logo application
- Ramped base mobile platform
- Jumping over the arm alarm / top lid alert
- Passage simulation alarm
- Crawling beneath the arm alarm
Interested in TiSO’s ONYX-XS tripod turnstile?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of ONYX-XS tripod turnstile by TiSO