Versatile rising barrier that
lets you control traffic flow smoothly
An end-sealed, white-varnished aluminium tube boom arm with red reflective stripes
Electrogalvanized components, detachable cover, and a security lock that fulfills all your requirements
Available in both manual and automatic settings
What is BL 229 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems?
The BL 229 rising barrier is a versatile barrier that may be utilised in a variety of applications. It’s housing is made of folded and welded sheet steel and has electrogalvanized internal mechanical components. There’s an end-sealed, white-varnished aluminium tube boom arm with red reflective stripes. A security lock provides access to the mechanism and it also has a detachable cover. It is available in both manual and automatic settings. It has excellent performance and outstanding dependability. The variety of attachments available makes it possible to accommodate different installation restrictions and security needs.
- Housing constructed of folded and welded sheets of steel that range in thickness from 2 to 6 mm and are covered in two coats of structured paint (standard color: orange RAL2000)
- Electrogalvanized internal mechanical components
- A side door with a security lock that provides access to the mechanism
- A detachable cover that is key-locked
- An end-sealed, white-varnished aluminium tube boom arm with red reflective stripes
- Two permanently oiled ball bearings support the arm shaft
- Spring-assisted arm balance
- Manual unlocking lever (if not automatic mode set up)
- Various extra instructions and/or accessory options enabled by the control board
- An asynchronous three-phase geared motor
- Crankshaft-rod device
- Automatic barrier unlocking device
- Frequency converter
- Analogue inductive limit switch
Where can you apply BL 229 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems?
- Perimeter access (residential, commercial, industries, hospitals…)
- Car parks
Want to learn more about BL 229 Rising Barrier
by Automatic Systems?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 229 Rising Barrier by Automatic Systems