Simple, flexible and remote access management made possible with Paxton Connect app and Net2 Online web user interface
Paxton Access, the UK based market leader in the access control sector, has recently introduced updates to its Net2 access management software with the latest Paxton Connect App and Net2Online browser-based application. The fantastic new online solution offers intelligent functionality and integrability with building control, HR programs, sophisticated system integration, and now remote access, from anywhere in the world.
With Net2 Anywhere you can now monitor and make changes to your Net2 access control system via a web browser or specialised Net2 iPhone apps, so you don’t have to be at the central server PC to access events in Net2.
Customers can now access Net2 from anywhere, make changes to Net2 on the move, and maintain a certain level of control over their site remotely.
The highly accepted features among integrators and installers include Open Doors (lets you open doors for any of your Net2 sites remotely), time & attendance, roll call, and reports, and multisite management.
Work with Net2 Pro
Flexible Site Management
The Net2Online browser-based access and building management platform makes Net2 accessible from any device with an internet connection from anywhere on the globe. The system offers users the ultimate flexibility, and it comes as a free feature with Paxton Net2 Pro software.
Thus, Net2 Pro comes futureproofed, offering unlimited scalability and compatibility with browser-based management. The most important functionalities offered by Net2Online include – open doors, add and manage users, roll call, monitor events and create reports.
Additional Net2Online features
- It’s quick and easy to get started and requires no additional installation if you have an existing Net2 Pro system.
- Has a smart, simple look and feel with a highly responsive interface and quick navigation.
- It is compatible with all leading browsers and is compatible with Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Mozilla Firefox.
Paxton Connect App
The Paxton Connect App for system administrators provides a flexible site management solution for Net2 system operators. The new app contains a smart user interface that enables operators to manage multiple sites remotely from a smartphone.
The app combines five important functionalities in one smart user interface, namely – open doors, add and manage users, roll call, monitor events, and create reports. Also, it enables users to manage multiple sites remotely.
- Open Door – Open a door directly from your phone, wherever you are
- User Administration – Add, delete, and edit users for easy management
- Roll Call – Quickly establish whether users are marked as safe in an emergency
- Events and Reports – Real-time updates provide live information on users’ locations
How to get Paxton Connect for your device?
- Net2 System Engineers register the site in the Net2 user interface
- System Engineers authorise remote access to Net2 Operators online
- Operators download the app from your Android* or iOS device**
- Sign in with site name, System Operator name and password
- Start managing sites from your smartphone
The higher level of security
When signing into the app, there is an additional level of security provided by smartphone biometric authentication.
Let Stebilex Systems help you
The latest version of Net2 Pro comes with event filtering – that allows filtering by date, time, type, and search criteria. You can talk to our Paxton product experts to know how to buy, download and install Net2 Pro and Net2 Connect App. Stebilex Systems is an approved distributor for Paxton Access, which is a UK based market leader in cost-efficient high-grade access control systems and secures around 25000 buildings with its products. Talk to our product experts today to find the right solution for your access control needs. With delivery channels across the Middle East, we have our offices in Dubai, UAE and Doha, Qatar.
Do you need help with your Access Control or Biometrics projects?
Let experts at Stebilex help you today.