More safety and reliability
Strength and durability
What is Nice M7BAR/M7BARI Electromechanical Road Barrier System?
The Nice M7BAR/M7BARI is a road access control system that utilizes electromechanical technology. It has the capacity to support a bar up to 7m long and also features a built-in control unit.
The Nice M7BAR/M7BARI comes equipped with a 24 Vdc gear motor with built-in control unit and remarkable build quality. Made from tough stainless steel supported by robust balancing springs, the Nice M-Bar is guaranteed to deliver 500,000 cycles even during extreme environmental conditions. To make establishing working settings even quicker, a control device with a display and joystick is used. The control unit has a 5DC outlet for connecting to other devices and inputs for controlling loop detectors with LP21 and LP22 attachments.
Aluminum expansion joints make it simple to build modular bars. Due to the “master/slave” feature, conflicting automations can be controlled intelligently. Optional flashing or traffic lights can be incorporated in cover. Tough steel structure, new robust balancing springs assured to 2,000,000 cycles, and elliptical section shaft with high resistance to blasts of wind. Electronic limit valves and encoder movement control.
Strength and reliability
Greater comfort and safety during programming and maintenance phases: interior components are shielded from dangers by distinct enclosures for the motors and electronics.Access to the control unit, which is in the top part of the barrier body, is quick and simple.
Greater comfort and safety
Straightforward installation of the completely hidden photocells onto the chairs that were created specifically for the barrier body. More security and dependability, monitoring motor absorption during robotic movement and obstacle recognition.
Energy saving mode
The device comes with an automated fault diagnosis while in use with prompt fault signaling via predefined lighting patterns. Energy can be saved by putting the device to sleep when not in use.
With the extra batteries (housed inside the gear engine), there won’t be a blackout.
Release from side with metal key
Installed on either side, it can be released from the side with a brass key.
- Duty Cycle: 2,000,000 Can be less depending on duarbilty Table
- Application: Medium
- Work cycle/Hour: 200
- Maximum consecutive work cycles: Continuous use
- Max Bar Length(M): 5 m bar; bar up to 6 m (3+3 m); bar up to 7 m (3+4 m) (7.33 M)
- Articulated Arm: No
- Opening Speed (Sec): 6 to 10
- Body: M7BAR = Steel Case and paint finish; M7BARI = Stainless steel case
- Protection Rating: IP54
- Control Board: Electronic control unit (BCU1)
- Limit Switch: Encoder movement control and electromechanical limit switches.
5-Radio AERIAL input
6-Loop Detector Inputs (2)
1 output with maximum load of 12 Bluebus units
With XBA7 LED flashing or XBA8 led traffic light
3-Flashing light output
1 flashing light LUCYB, MLB or MLBT (12 V – 21 W lamp)
for optional accessory XBA4 “pole lights”
for signal indicator 24V (max 10W)
- Mobile Support: 5 M Pole=YES; (3+3) M Pole=YES; (3+4) M Pole= NO
- Skirt: 5 M Pole= 2 piece of WA13 (3+3) M Pole= 2 piece of WA13 (3+4) M Pole= NO
- Backup Power: PS124=Battery+Charger (Optional) Solemyo= Solar Kit(Optional)
- Lights: XBA7= Flashing led (Optional) XBA8= Traffic Light led (Optional) XBA4 = Pole Light (Otional)
- Receiver: Optional
- CORE:Nice wifi-radio Gateway
- IBT4N:Interface for connecting the O-View programming unit
- IT4WIFI: Smart wifi interface to manage gates and garage doors by smartphone
- BCU1: Spare control unit
- PS224: 24 Vdc buffer battery
- LP21: Magnetic loop detector 1 channel
- LP22: Magnetic loop detector 2 channels
- SOLEMYO KIT: The solar power to automate gates, garage doors or barrier gates
Interested in the Nice M7BAR/M7BARI Electromechanical Road Barrier System?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of Nice M7BAR/M7BARI Electromechanical Road Barrier System.