Robust body made of thick folded and welded sheet metal
An electronic control board that may be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons
Networkable control board that can be linked to a device to give information
Aluminium arm with red reflective strips and is guyed with galvanised steel wires
What is BL 46 Fenced Barrier by Automatic Systems?
BL 46 is an industrial rapid lifting gate that is used for traffic control, access control over vehicles at medium and wide entry points to industrial sites, and other purposes. The BL 46 rising barrier is outfitted as standard with a folding skirt, similar to the BL 4x innovations. The BL46 enables safe access closure (up to 7m), rendering it impassable to both cars and pedestrians. The body of the barrier is strong made up of thick folded and welded sheet metal. Frontal and lateral doors are with a lock and peripheral sealing joint that allow for simple access to the mechanism. The top cover is detachable and lockable. An electronic control board can be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons.
- A body made of 3 to 8 mm thick folded and welded sheet metal
- Frontal and lateral doors with a lock and peripheral sealing joint that allow for simple access to the mechanism
- A top cover that is detachable and lockable
- Left/Right circular aluminium arm with red reflective strips and a diameter of 100-90-84 mm that is guyed with galvanised steel wires if it is longer than 5 metres. The arm is painted white
- An aluminium folding barrier is affixed to the arm. Solid, 50 mm-diameter arm driving shaft placed on two permanently greased bearings. The barrier concept may be easily reversed utilising the axis exit centred on the body (arm to the left or right of the housing), allowing for 4 variants that also take the location of the doors into consideration.
- An electronic control board that may be customised to accommodate different control schemes and/or add-ons
- Networkable control board’s terminal block that can be linked to a device to give information, such as the status of the presence detectors
- Reversible three-phase asynchronous gear motor
- Secondary transmission on gearwheel and sprocket wheel.
- Frequency inverter
- Electronic limitation of the electromechanical assembly torque
- Analog sensor
- Compression springs
- Lever for manual lifting
Want to know more about Automatic Systems’
BL 46 Fenced Gate Barrier?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of BL 46 Fenced Barrier by Automatic Systems