More safety and reliability
Strength and durability
What is Nice M3BAR/M3BARI Electromechanical Road Barrier System?
The Nice M3BAR/M3BARI is a road access control system that utilizes electromechanical technology. It has the capacity to support a bar up to 3m long and also features a built-in control unit.
The Nice M3BAR/M3BARI comes equipped with a 24 Vdc gear motor with built-in control unit and remarkable build quality. Made from tough stainless steel supported by robust balancing springs, the Nice M-Bar is guaranteed to deliver 500,000 cycles even during extreme environmental conditions. The process of setting up functional settings is sped considerably by a control device with a display and joystick. The control unit has LP21 and LP22 loop detector inputs, as well as a 5DC outlet for attaching other devices.
Aluminum expansion joints simplify the construction of modular bars. The “master/slave” capacity makes intelligent control of rival automations conceivable.
Strength and reliability
Flashing or traffic lights can be optionally included in the lid. Sturdy steel structure, brand-new, tough balancing springs rated for 2,000,000 cycles, and an elliptical section shaft with superior wind blast resistance.
Greater comfort and safety
The internal components are protected from hazards by separate enclosures for the motors and electronics, providing greater comfort and safety during programming and maintenance stages. It is quick and easy to get to the control unit, which is located in the upper portion of the barrier body. Installation of the photocells, which are entirely concealed, is simple on the chairs made especially for the barrier body. Enhancing safety and reliability by keeping track of motor adsorption throughout robotic movement and recognizing obstacles.
Energy saving mode
The gadget has an automatic fault diagnostic feature that operates in conjunction with prompt fault signaling using preset illumination patterns. While not in use, the gadget may be placed to sleep to conserve energy.
No blackout will occur because of the additional batteries (located inside the gear engine).
Release from side with metal key
A brass key is required to release it from the side after installation on either side.
- Duty Cycle: 2,000,000 Can be less Depending on Durability Table
- Application: Heavy duty
- Work cycle/Hour: 500
- Maximum consecutive work cycles: Continuous use
- Max Bar Length(M): 3 m bar (2,65 M TO 3.15 M )
- Articulated Arm: Yes, Bar (2,65 M TO 3.15 M )
- Opening Speed(Sec): 1,5 to 4
- Body: M3BAR = Steel Case and paint finish; M3BARI = Stainless steel case
- Protection Rating: IP54
- Control Board: Electronic control unit (BCU1)
- Limit Switch: Encoder movement control and electromechanical limit switches.
5-Radio AERIAL input
6-Loop Detector Inputs (2)
1 output with maximum load of 12 Bluebus units
With XBA7 LED flashing or XBA8 led traffic light
3-Flashing light output
1 flashing light LUCYB, MLB or MLBT (12 V – 21 W lamp)
for optional accessory XBA4 “pole lights”
for signal indicator 24V (max 10W)
- Mobile Support: No
- Skirt: No
- Backup Power: PS124=Battery+Charger (Optionl) Solemyo= Solar Kit(Optional)
- Lights: XBA7= Flashing led (Optional) XBA8= Trafic Light led (Optional) XBA4 = Pole Light (Otional)
- Receiver: Optional
- CORE: Nice wifi-radio Gateway
- IBT4N: Interface for connecting the O-View programming unit
- IT4WIFI: Smart wifi interface to manage gates and garage doors by smartphone
- BCU1: Spare control unit
- PS224: 24 Vdc buffer battery
- LP21: Magnetic loop detector 1 channel
- LP22: Magnetic loop detector 2 channels
- SOLEMYO KIT: The solar power to automate gates, garage doors or barrier gates
Interested in the Nice M3BAR/M3BARI Electromechanical Road Barrier System?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of Nice M3BAR/M3BARI Electromechanical Road Barrier System.