Buy High-Performance Gate Barriers from Stebilex Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Streamline traffic at vehicle entry points to protect your facilities
Stebilex Systems in, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, provides high performance, durable and smart barrier gates with varied beam lengths to cover narrow parking entrances to ultrawide-industrial entry points or large toll gates. Our boom barriers can be fitted with highly sensitive detection sensors, proximity and UHF cards and fobs readers, number plate recognition systems, or payment systems to offer unmatched convenience.
All boom barriers offered by Stebilex Systems in Dammam, Saudi Arabia are highly efficient and made by leaders in the physical security sector like Magnetic and FAAC. Automated and manual security barriers offered by us suits the needs of a range of facilities including parking lots at shopping malls, airports, stadiums, hotels, public places, and at complex junctions like ports, rail, tunnels and industrial facilities.
Our barrier gate or boom barriers portfolio includes Access Gates, Parking Barriers, Toll Gates, and Traffic Barriers. Our barrier gates can be integrated with RFID card reading, vehicle detection systems, and sensors to recognise vehicles and stop rogue or tailgating entries.
Stebilex Systems is a leading supplier for boom barriers in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, and the wider middle east. Get the right solution for your facility at great prices from us, talk to our product team today.
Stebilex Systems is a leading supplier for bollards and traffic barriers in the region. Get the right solution for your facility at great prices from us, talk to our product team today.
Stop tailgating vehicles and unauthorised passage with smart barrier gates from Stebilex
Stebilex Systems supplies arm barriers for access control at parking zones and company/factory grounds from world-leading brands in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Our solutions offer extended functionalities including automatic or remote control opening and closing. Most of our access gate barriers come with arm barriers, control systems, and access proximity readers, etc.
Parking barriers are used to prevent both people and vehicles access into the parking. Parking barriers come in various boom lengths, with foldable barrier arms to fit the needs of multi-floored parking spaces, limited roof height etc. Our parking barriers from Magnetic and FAAC offer rapid opening times, are cost-effective and easy to handle.
FAAC and Magnetic barriers are known for reliability and extraordinarily long service life and are ideal for apartment buildings and office complexes. Our solutions from leading brands allow easy integration with access control systems and parking management systems. Stebilex System supplies leading boom barriers from FAAC, Magnetic, and other brands everywhere in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Stebilex Systems offers barriers with extended arm lengths that can be used to block access to tunnels and lanes as well as to manage traffic at busy junctions in both longitudinal and latitude directions. Our barrier operators lift different arm lengths and offer varied Opening/closing speed settings. For example, FAAC B680H hydraulic barrier operated barrier length of up to 8.3m.
Our product ranges from leading brands, Control vehicles accessing your facilities with high-performance gate barriers
Residential and Commercial buildings
Tunnels and Traffic Junctions
- A hybrid solution with everlasting springs that allows it to exceed 2,000,000 cycles
- B680H features an opening/closing time of less than 6 seconds
- Available in various arm lengths with maximum 8.3m
- B614 automatic vehicle barrier is an ideal choice for both residential and commercial use
- Lifts barrier boom lengths up to 5m and fast opening and closing time of minimum 2 seconds
- The barrier is built with high-quality steel and galvanised and polyester powder coated outdoor climates
- Magnetic Access barrier features a 3.5m width and excellent basic functionality with its innovative MHTM™ drive
- Access series barriers are designed for 10 million opening and closing cycles
- Access barriers have a Declaration of Conformity in compliance with the Machinery Directive and a Declaration of Performance
- Access Pro features numerous input and output functions
- The Magnetic Access barrier series come in two basic models Access and Access-L and two Pro models
- Magnetic Access Pro barrier is an ideal access control solution for car parks, company grounds, and residential areas etc
- Parking Pro car park barriers from Magnetic are an ideal solution for multi-storey car parks and underground garages
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing cycles
- The system features low energy consumption, low maintenance components and simple servicing requirements<
- H1 barriers from Magnetic can be installed in areas with limited height to control both pedestrian and vehicle access
- H1 traffic barriers can not only be used to block access to tunnels and lanes but also to manage traffic junctions with alternating traffic flows
- It features the innovative MHTM™ drive that enables lower energy consumption
What are boom barriers used for?
The boom barriers come with rising arms that manage access to parking areas or regulate passage at transit points.
Where can I buy Magnetic parking barriers in Dammam, Saudi Arabia?
You can buy Magnetic parking and access barriers from Stebilex Systems. We deliver anywhere in Dammam, Saudi Arabia through our local offices in Dubai and Doha, Qatar.
What are the brands offered by Stebilex?
Faac and Magnetic
Are FAAC products available in Dammam, Saudi Arabia?
Yes, we Stebilex supplies FAAC’s barrier solutions in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, and the wider ME region. We deliver anywhere in Dammam, Saudi Arabia through our local offices in UAE and Qatar.
How about the guarantee and after sale service?
Most of the products we supply come with manufacturer warranty.
How long does it take for the delivery in Dammam, Saudi Arabia?
Most of our products are sourced from manufacturers, and we promise you same-day response and quickest delivery through our office in Dubai, UAE.