What is iDAccess Pro Prox by Control iD?
The iDAccess Pro Prox is a perfect tool for monitoring and controlling persons entering and departing corporate environments that require high performance. It has cutting-edge technology and an innovative design. Fast processing is guaranteed by the quad-core 1.2GHz processor. A 3.5″ touchscreen display and inbuilt web software are also features of the gadget, which makes managing access rules easier.
- 3.5″ touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Biometric identification upto 100,000 fingerprints
- TCP/IP connectivity
- Customized access rules based on groups and schedules
How IdAccess Pro by Control iD controls access?
- Number of Users: More than 200,000 registered users
- Fingerprint Capacity: 6,000 / 10,000 / 50,000 / 100,000 fingerprints depending on model
- Access rules: Access rules according to schedules and departments
- Door control: External access control module
- Sensors and Rex Button: 1 REX button entrance and 1 open door sensor
- Relay Output: 1 internal relay rated up to 220VAC / 5A
- Wiegand Input: 1 native port
Is IdAccess Pro by Control iD networkable?
- Ethernet: 1 native 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- USB: 1 USB 2.0 Host Port
- RS-485: 1 RS-485 port for communication between the external access control module and terminal
- Wi-Fi: Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity (optional)
- GPRS: Optional GPRS module
What methods does IdAccess Pro by Control iD employ for identification?
- Fingerprint: 500 DPI Optical Fingerprint Reader
- Proximity Reader (by model): MIFARE ™ or 125 kHz ASK Technologies
- Password: Numeric password
How do users communicate with IdAccess Pro by Control iD?
- LCD Touchscreen: 3.5” TFT Color LCD Display (320×480) with Capacitive Touchscreen
- Embedded Web Software: Complete access control management
Interested in Multifunctional Access Controller
IdAccess Pro Prox by Control iD?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of Multifunctional Access Controller IdAccess Pro Prox by Control iD.