Successful combination of low cost and high quality
Integration with any type of access control and ID systems
Low power consumption in addition to the supply of
backup battery power connection
Anti-panic function with automatic reset
What is Onyx-S Tripod Turnstile by TiSO?
The Onyx-S is a tripod turnstile that includes a sturdy hub, stainless steel arms, and a fully automated anti-panic system that lowers the arms automatically in an emergency so that people may walk through unobstructed.
Onyx-S turnstiles are able to function dependably and effectively in areas with heavy traffic flow since they are outfitted with an automated bidirectional servo-drive mechanism and a strong locking system.
This turnstile stands out for its elegant design and chic body lines. This turnstile is a stunning architectural piece to complement any contemporary decor because of the sloped scratch-resistant glass top that gives it a futuristic appearance.
Why you should choose
Onyx-S Tripod Turnstile by TiSO
- Wide range of accessories
- Wired remote control is included in a standard kit
- 4 LED indicators
- Supply of backup battery power connection
- Anti-panic function with automatic reset
- Successful combination of low cost and high quality
- Integration with any type of access control and ID systems
- Low power consumption
- Whisper quiet, low noise operation
- Can be mounted on a ramped base mobile platform (TiSO Frame-M)
- Turnstile is provided and ready for installation; there is space for RFID readers under the top glass
- Any other equipment that may be requested, such as a passage counter, RFID, proximity, or biometric readers, a coin acceptor, a pushbutton, a barcode reader, or a QR-code reader
- Remote control that is wireless
- OEM / Logo application
- Ramped base mobile platform
- Jumping over the arm alarm / top lid alert
- Passage simulation alarm
- Crawling beneath the arm alarm
Interested in TiSO’s
ONYX-S tripod turnstile?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of ONYX-S tripod turnstile by TiSO