More than 200,000 registered users worldwide and
face liveness detection that can identify up to 10,000 faces
3.5″ touchscreen display with Integrated SIP intercom
TCP/IP, USB, Wi-Fi, and
Customized access rules based on groups and schedules
What is Facial Recognition Access Controller iDFace by Control iD?
iDFace is a tool for using face recognition technology to monitor and manage persons entering and leaving a place owing to its cutting-edge design.
With the help of its superior algorithm, users may authenticate while wearing a mask and identify up to 10,000 faces. SIP intercom, TCP/IP, USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity are all built into iDFace.
A 3.5″ touchscreen monitor and embedded web software are also included in the device, which makes it simple to administer access rules and create data.
- 3.5″ touchscreen display
- Integrated SIP intercom*
- IP65 ingress protection rating
- TCP/IP, USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity
- Face liveness detection that can identify up to 10,000 faces
- Customized access rules based on groups and schedules/li>
How iDFace by Control iD controls access?
- Number of Users: More than 200,000 registered users
- Number of Faces: Up to 10,000 faces with face liveness detection*
- Access rules: Access rules according to schedules and departments
- Door control: 1 door with REX button and door sensor inputs
- Relay Output: 1 relay rated up to 30VAC / 5A
- Wiegand Input: 1 native port
- Wiegand Output: 1 native port
Is iDFace by Control iD networkable?
- Ethernet: 1 native 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- USB: 1 USB 2.0 Host Port
- RS-485: 1 RS-485 port for communication between the external access control module and terminal
- Wi-Fi: Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity (optional)
- GPRS: Optional GPRS module
- SIP Intercom: Integrated SIP intercom (Pro)
What methods does iDFace by Control iD employ for identification?
- Facial Recognition: Two 1080p Full HD cameras (visible light and infrared light)
- Proximity Cards (optional): MIFARE ™ or 125 kHz ASK Technologies
- Password: User identification through PIN and password
How do users communicate with iDFace by Control iD?
- LCD Touchscreen: 3.5” TFT Color LCD Display (320×480) with Capacitive Touchscreen
- Integrated Web Software: Complete access control management
- Audio: Built-in speaker and microphone
Interested in Facial Recognition Access Controller
iDFace by Control iD?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of Facial Recognition Access Controller iDFace by Control iD.