Bi-directional servo drive tripod turnstile with panic/bar drop-arm function
Compatibility with all access control and identification systems
Minimal power usage having a
backup battery connection available
Numerous accessory options, optional housing kinds,
such as indoor or outdoor
What is the Skull Bus Turnstile by TiSO?
Skull Bus is a wall-mounted adaptation for public transportation that comes with a twin led indicator and an anti-panic feature. The turnstile for the Skull Bus includes two LED indicators: one on top and one on the side. This turnstile may be fitted to a number of installation sites, both indoors and outdoors, thanks to a selection of housing finishing styles. It has an anti-panic feature (to prevent injury in the case of people panicking by allowing fast and easy egress to the people in the building). It provides free access to 60 persons per minute and the crossing capacity is 25 persons per minute. The passage width is 600 mm which is bi-directional. It is a motorized tripod turnstile with 41-54 protective level
Why you should choose
Skull Bus Turnstile by TiSO
- High quality at a reasonable cost
- Bi-directional servo drive tripod turnstile with panic/bar drop-arm function
- Compatibility with all access control and identification systems
- Minimal power usage
- Bar drop-arm and panic functions with auto-reset
- Quiet, little noise operation
- Optional housing kinds, such as indoor or outdoor
- Numerous accessory options
- Having a backup battery connection available
- Full supply established as a requirement
What does Standard Skull Bus Turnstile have?
- Wired remote control
- 4 LED indications
- Anti-panic feature with automatic reset
- Supply of backup battery power connection
What upgradation options are available for Skull Bus Turnstile?
- Any other equipment that may be requested, such as a passage counter, RFID, proximity, or biometric readers, a coin acceptor, a pushbutton, a barcode reader, or a QR-code reader
- External installation with heating capability (for cold climates)
- Cooling mechanism
- OEM/Logo application
Interested in TiSO’s
Skull Bus turnstile?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of Skull Bus turnstile by TiSO