Robust bollard that is permanently concreted into the earth
The depth of the bollard is only 40 cm
ASTM F 2656-07 M50/P1 certification (zero penetration)
Appropriate for military, governmental, commercial structures or roadways
What are Optima FXB-CT-SHM bollards?
The crash-tested Optima FXB-CT-SHM shallow mount fix bollards are intended to block access routes permanently. The permanent bollard cannot be removed again since it has been concreted into the earth.
Hydraulic bollards are similar in appearance to fixed bollards. Optima FXB-CT-SHM crash-tested shallow mount fix bollards are appropriate for military, governmental, and commercial structures or roadways that are permanently closed to vehicular traffic.
For locations where a deep foundation is not feasible, Optima FXB-CT-SHM crash-tested shallow mount fix bollards are ideal options. The depth of the bollard is only 40 cm. Optima’s crash-tested bollards have been successful and have received the ASTM F 2656-07 M50/P1 certification (zero penetration).
Optional Accessories with Optima FRB-01 Bollards
- Various colour options
- Flashlight on top of the bollard
- Decorative top flanges
- Stop sign with mounting pedestal
- Test parameters: ASTM F 2656-07 M50/P1 (zero penetration)
- Equivalent to: K12, M50, PAS68 F2656
- Height: 1100mm
- Diameter: 355mm
- Environmental durability: Hot dip galvanized and red oxide painted, finishing with painted yellow and black stripes
- Type of steel: S275 (inner core), finishing 316 stainless steel sleeve
- Installation Depth: 400mm concrete
Interested in Optima’s FXB-CT-SHM shallow mount fix bollards?
Contact Stebilex for services – supply, installation and maintenance of FXB-CT-SHM shallow mount fix bollards by Optima.